- Client details are stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to a third party except where a vet is required.
- All rights reserved. All images remain the intellectual property of their respective owners. All content is retained as full and complete title by The Tails of Two Sitters and all redistribution, resale or alteration of said content is prohibited worldwide. Submitted material is taken as permission to be used by The Tails of Two Sitters.
Securing your booking
- Your boarding booking is only considered as secure after the initial consultation has taken place and both parties have agreed the booking start date.
- Clients are required to complete a booking form giving details of their vet and any relevant detail of their pets.
- Information given in the initial registration form will be used for all subsequent bookings unless we are notified that there has been a change in your pet’s condition or requirements.
- Upon completion of the booking, the customer will pay 100% of fee payment. This is payable in cash upon collection/drop off or by bank transfer, allowing three days for funds to clear prior to collection/drop off.
- The Tails of Two Sitters reserves the right to release the date without financial recourse if the client has not adhered to the terms and conditions or has given reason to doubt the booking is valid and genuine in accordance with the services provided.
- If the client cancels the booking, any monies already paid are non refundable. The right is reserved to charge the remaining fee for any bookings that are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. Cancellations must be made in writing and are actioned on the date they are received.
- If we are unable to gain access to your pet on scheduled days, depending on the circumstances, a service fee may still be chargeable.
About your animal
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings if an animal displays any form of aggression or antisocial behavior during the initial interview.
- We ask that you purchase extra supplies for your pets to make sure we do not run out while you are away. Any expenses incurred by The Tails of Two Sitters for pet food, cat or other essential supplies like medication will be added to your invoice.
- If your pet(s) require medication, The Tails of Two Sitters must be fully informed of and equipped to cater to their needs.
- All owners must ensure that their pet(s) are free from skin mites (especially guinea pigs and birds) and other contagious conditions and in good health. All animals must have current vaccinations.
- If you book us for Dog Walking Services or Doggie Day care, please note that we allow dogs off the lead only with your permission and after your dog has demonstrated excellent and consistent recall.
- In the case of an emergency, The Tails of Two Sitters will make every effort to contact you but will make the emergency care of your pet our priority. Owners are responsible for the payment of any veterinary fees incurred.
- If your dog is not able to be walked with other dogs for any reason, or requires individual attention, it is the owner’s responsibility to inform us.
- Owners must disclose any behavior or health problems which may make the pet unsuitable for any of our services. Failure to do so will be considered a breach of our terms and conditions.
- Bitches in season will not be accepted for walking but will be accepted for house visits.
- When dogs are under the care of The Tails of Two Sitters, a suitable collar and lead must be provided.
- No more than 6 dogs will be walked together by one handler, unless dogs are from the same household.
- Walks will last for the stated duration unless weather or health limitations affect your dog however the full fee is still payable.